So, I have just recently learned that you can get poison ivy from your dog!!
This is from a short blurb in Family Circle Magazine, June 2010 issue, page 128.
Apparently, most pets don't actually get a rash after coming in contact with the poison ivy plant. They can, however, give YOU the poison ivy by rubbing on you. Who knew?!?!
They suggest giving your pets a warm soapy bath if they have been outside in areas with low bushes or vines. And wear rubber gloves when bathing them.
I don't really know what poison ivy looks like.....will have to look into that.
Well, have a rash free summer.....
Enjoy the day♥♥