Sending warm vibes to all of you out there dealing with the cold, snow, ice storms and just general yucky weather. The weather reports look pretty dismal for a lot of folks.
So here's hoping you have someone warm to snuggle up with, plenty of good books to read, music to listen to and great stories to tell.
Things to do when your power is out:
- go to someplace where they DO have power (LOL)
- make shadow designs on the wall using your candles
- share family stories, the really old funny kind
- eat everything melting in your freezer
- snuggle by the fire in your fireplace (if you have one!)
- sing, read, play games
- take pictures; who looks the worst not having a shower in several days???
- stop trying to use your microwave; it won't work!!
- drink and be merry-eat more melting food!!